Thursday, October 26, 2006

FOR A BIT OF FUN..........

Eish, they say friends are like balloons. Once you let them go, they will never came back. I totally agree with that. A close friend of mine requested me to post this on my blog and for the sake of friendship and mutual understanding I would do this although, this blog was not created for craps. It was created specically for celebrity gossip. Bet you I'm not one of them and I don't deserve to be on this blog. Anyhow one of the reason I enjoying being a blogger is that you can write anything you like and no one will do anything about it so which means your blog is your own world.

So without wasting time, herewith the questions which one of my buddies wants me to answer:

Q.WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?
A. Auguste Soondaha Tashiya

Q. WHAT ARE YOU MOST AFRAID OF?
A. Darkness and Death

Q. PLACE OF BIRTH?
A. Ongwediva (Namibia)

Q. FAVOURITE FOOD?
A. Seafood and Pasta

Q. YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOUR?
A. Black

Q. HAVE YOU TRAVELLED?
A. A lot

Q. DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD (TOILET PAPER)?
A. Scrunch

Q. LOVE SOMEONESO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY?
A. Yes

Q. BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
A. Yes

Q. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
A. Saturday

Q. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?
A. FABI'S BISTRO

Q. DO YOU ENJOY SEX?
A. Ask me after my honeymoon

Q. FAVOURITE SPORT?
A. Boxing

Q. FAVOURITE DRINK?
A. Ginger

Q. FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM?
A. Chocolate

Q. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
A. Yes

Q. ANY CRUSHERS LATELY
A. Oh, Yes

Q. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BEDROOM CARPET?
A. Multi

Q. DID YOU FAILED YOU DRIVER LICENCE?
A. No

Q. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE BORED?
A. Reading, Surface into Internet, Sleeping or Phoning friends and family members

Q. WHAT TIME DO YOU GO TO BED?
A. Between 22:30 to 02:00

Q. WHAT MEANS THE MOST TO YOU?
A. Successful in Life.

Q. FAVOURITE TV SHOW?
A. Jerry Springer, Oprah Winfrey and the Cheaters

Q. YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC?
A. Italian or Latino music

Q. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
A. White

Q. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE?
A. None, but I would want to own a Chixuaxua dog. They are so cute.

Q. WHAT CAME FIRST THE CHICKEN OR EGG?
A. The Chicken

Q. WHAT WOULD YOU ACCOMPLISH /DO BEFORE YOU DIE?
A. To meet Oprah Winfrey

Q. WHAT IS YOUR STAR SIGN?
A. Leo

Awww, task accomplished. Was this a mere punishment? Hope you are now satisfied galfriend. I wouldn't do this in a million years if it was not for you. I am a very private and conservative person.

Are you happy now buddy? I'm sure the answer is a big "YES". Any SIMILARITIES Somewhere, Somehow? I

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tashiya, what makes you think that is the chicken which comes first??????????

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Auguste said...

Listen anonymous, someone called a chicken "the mother of an egg", so now who gave birth to who... lol..

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home