Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DREAM YOUR DREAM AND BE YOUR OWN HERO.
By Tashbabe

I fully agree with one of my SA friend who wrote on her blog that the best thing about having your own blog is that you can write about anything you want and nobody can do a thing about it! Like now, what I am going to write on my blog is something which inspired and touched me so much that I feel like sharing it with my readers and hopefully they will bear with me as far as this is concerned.

The subjects I choose is from the action I took during September whereby I decided to make my dream comes true. September month was very hectic for me. It is during this month that I tried to turn one of my wild dreams to a shining reality. Ofcourse to have a website of my own has been my dream for a while although I had no clue on how to design a website. I started approaching different people, some of them even strangers, sending emails to everyone, leaving notes on their sites requesting them to assist me how to create a website, but it seems I was fighting a loosing battle. Then all of a sudden one day while I was surfacing on the Internet as I normally do, I came across a certain website with the instructions on how to create a website on free webs. I decided to follow up the instructions given and to my surprise everything turns gold and as they say the rest is on my homepage http://www.freewebs.com/augustetashiya/ Although I spent sleepless night, glued to my laptop, adding this and that to my site, I could say it was worthwhile. I would consider myself a hero and a role model for myself (if that is possible) and my action really taught me that there is nothing impossible if you are willing to work hard.

One should not forget that there in no need for you to stress if you want to achieve something, instead you should rather be positive and give your dream to the Almighty God to make it happen.

Last but not least I would like to thank God for giving me strength and courage during the time I was designing my site.

To who ever wants to turn her/his dream into a shining reality my advice is to work hard and stay focused and keep on praying.

Dream your dream and good luck!

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Yes I really agree with u. Ur really a hero of yourself and keep it up gal. Sky must not be limit. I know u can go beyond it. Good luck!

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Casey said...

As I was redaing this, my heart skipped a beat because I was so happy. I'm always excited to read or to be around people who are inspiring and who really just encourage you to be the best you can be. Namibia needs more people like you. I am inspired to reach for my dreams and will keep coming back to this website for a dose of inspiration. Thank you!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous auguste said...

I love your comment casey, thank you very much for the encouraging words. Thank you for assuring me that you keep on visiting my blog. I believe in you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home