Friday, September 08, 2006

THE MOST IMPORTANT “ASSET” ON YOUR BOOKSHELF.

“YOUR BEST LIFE NOW”, by Pastor Joel Osteen is an asset on your bookshelf.
I am inviting all visitors to my blog to share with me the most inspiring book which really touched me. As a writer myself I started reading books from my early age and I have never come across a book which touched and inspired me so much as this book.

In the book the author is offering you unique insight and encouragement that will help you overcome every obstacle you may encounter in your life.

According to Pastor Joel there are seven steps to living at your full potential:

1. Enlarge your vision
2. Develop a healthy self-image
3. Discover the power of your thoughts and words
4. Let go of the past
5. Find strength through adversity
6. Live to give
7. Live to be happy.

Each life has a divine purpose and destiny and as you put these principles to work, you will begin living YOUR BEST LIFE NOW!

The book is a straightforward guide which gives you a way to improve your life for good and help you experience victory, joy and satisfaction every day and I am recommending each and everyone to read it.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Pastor Joel Osteen, is a senior Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Lakewood is listed by several sources as America’s largest and fastest-growing congregation with approximately 30 000 adult attendees every week. Millions watch Pastor Joel Osteen’s messages as they are broadcast on national and international television network.

3 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Emeritta said...

Hi Auguste
Wonderful entry... I'll be sure to leave you my contributions soon.
Keep up the good work.
Emeritta

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Auguste
Wondeful entry, I enjoy it a lot.May God bless you and keep on working hard everyday.

Mike

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Auguste said...

Tank you very much for your words of encouragements. I really appreciate it and God bless u.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home